10 Things To Do When You Are Sad
It is true. We ‘re all sad sometimes. Can’t help it. Here’s some fun things to do than can boost your energy and put you out of your misery!
1. Listen to your guilty pleasure music
That’s right. Hit it loud and clear! Dance your core to it and release all that negative energy!
2. Scream and shout
Preferably when you’re alone, otherwise the neighbors may jump into your room!
3. Watch Eat Pray Love, or Silver Linings.
This always work for me.
4. Ask a friend to keep you company and maybe have a sleepover.
That’s what friends are for! Wine and winning.
5. Write a letter to your self describing the exact feeling of darkness and sorrow.
I promise you’ll feel such a relief by doing this.
6. Get out of the house!
Some fresh air and a clear perspective will teach you that things aren’t as bad as they look from your narrow personal space.
7. Have a list with actions that make you happy handy and be ready to randomly perform a couple!
Actually you have to have this one planned from before, but it totally worths the trouble.
8. Light some candles, burn essential oils and dive into your bath tube.
There aren’t many things that a hot bath can wash away.
9. Take action now.
See if there’s nothing you can actually do to alter the unpleasant situation you find yourself in.
10. Be creative.
Use your current feeling to create something. Be artsy crafty and your self a chance to be the artist you always dreamed of.
Always keep in mind that things will eventually get better!